Complaint Review: Capitol Choice Consumer Credit

• Updated: Sat, December 29, 2001

• Reported By:Yuba City CA
Capitol Choice Consumer Credit
Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capitol Choice Consumer Credit Ripped me off!!

I am very disturbed that I fell for a credit card scam. This company, Capitol Choice Consumer Credit sent me an approved application for a $5,000 credit card, if I sent them the processing fee of $43. I did so, the check was cashed and I haven't recieved the card. It's been over a month and I haven't heard from them. Funny as it may seem, there was NO phone number for this company on the information they sent to me. SO, I got on here and found out I, among many others was scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capitol-Choice-Consumer-Credit/Miami-Florida/Capitol-Choice-Consumer-Credit-Ripped-me-off-10223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capitol Choice Consumer Credit