Complaint Review: Capitol Choice Consumer Credit

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2002

• Reported By:
Capitol Choice Consumer Credit
NW Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capitol Choice Ripoff - Quick, stop payment on your check now!

I too fell for this scam. I sent in 43.00 and even sent it priority mail! I have not received anything yet. It has only been about one week. I began to check my account everyday, thinking if they cashed my check, then my card should be on its way! I am trying to establish credit so I thought that this would be a perfect opportunity for me. How easy!! Then I decided to look them up to get a contact number to find out the status of my credit card, but instead I found this. How lucky!? I checked the 800 number that some people have left here and when I called, it was an automated system asking you to input the reference # that was on your approval form. So I entered it. It went on to say that my reference # didn't even exist. I hung up and quickly called my bank to stop payment on my check. So if you've just mailed off your check too, you better cancel that FAST!!! There might be a fee for it, but at least you saved half your money and your pride that you didn't fall for it too.

Yvonne

Click here to read more Rip-off Reports on Capital Choice Consumer Credit aka E-Credit Solutions

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capitol-Choice-Consumer-Credit/Miami-Florida/Capitol-Choice-Ripoff-Quick-stop-payment-on-your-check-now-12921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capitol Choice Consumer Credit