lying

• Updated: Wed, February 13, 2002

• Reported By:Parma Heights OH
Capitol Choice Consumer Credit
Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capitol Choice consumer credit ripped me off

Capitol choice consumer credit sent me something in the mail saying that I was approved for a $5,000 credit limit with 0% interest for 12 months it sounded good. I sent in my $43.00 to get it shipped priority mail. I still have not recieved it after about two weeks so I went to there website to see if I could get a number since there wasn't one on the papers that they sent me. I saw the rip off report on them and I got pissed. I really want my money back. If anyone can help me it would be really appreciated.
Jody
Parma Heights, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capitol-Choice-Consumer-Credit/Miami-Florida/Capitol-Choice-consumer-credit-ripped-me-off-14009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capitol Choice Consumer Credit