Complaint Review: Capitol Credit Alliance - CCA

• Reported By:Concord California
Capitol Credit Alliance - CCA
Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Capitol Credit Alliance - CCA Ripoff Fraudulent billing Las Vegas Nevada

199.99 was debited from my checking. When called to inquire, was told they had no record. Told them they debited my account. Told me my name, ssn was not on their system. Gave them the routing number and account they charged. Said that was for a membership for a Joel Romeno and Joel told them I gave them permission to charge my account. When told I did not give permission and I wanted my account credited they told me would have to have Joel call them. Told them this was a fraudulent transaction, they repeated they only was I'd be able to cancel the account was if Joel and I call them together. Asked for address of CCA so I could write them, they refused to give the information, as I was not on their system...

Filed a report with the police and contacted my bank to have the transaction charged back.

Shirley
Concord, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2004 11:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capitol-Credit-Alliance-CCA/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Capitol-Credit-Alliance-CCA-Ripoff-Fraudulent-billing-Las-Vegas-Nevada-98496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capitol Credit Alliance - CCA