- Report: #58301
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Capitol Credit Alliance
Capitol Credit Alliance1050 E Sahara Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.
Capitol Credit Alliance ripping off hundreds of people daily, cheating employees and screwing the customers even more Las Vegas Nevada
*Consumer Comment: Please contact me
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I am a former employee of CCA, and I know all there is to know about their policies and whatnot. I have copies of their scripts and I can answer any questions you may have. Contact me if you wish.
As many of you may already know you have to pay a one time membership fee of $199.99 in order to "activate" your "card".But what many people don't know is that the operator you talked to is not allowed to tell you about the fee until they finish their entire presentation. Did anyone know that the membership fee is non-refundable?
The following fees are non-refundable:
1. $199.99 Membership fee, ie; Now we're going to precess your membership by applying your one and only lifetime non-refundable membership fee of $199.99, today and upon full payment, we'll ship your cards out to you withen the next 30 days. We will offset this fee by giving your account with us $200 in credit after yor first purchase over $500.
2. $99.00 Annual fee, ie; The best part is, you have two months before we bill your $99 annual fee on (date), or if you keep your benefits on (date). We'll even offset your annual fee by giving you $100 in credit after your second purchase over $200.
3. Both $99.99 fees for your "Benefits", ie; The first benefit is the credit protection shield, which differs any ballance you have with us for six months if you become involuntarily unemployed or permenantly disabled.
The second benefit is the purchase security guard, which will waive your ballance for purchases you make that are stolen withen 30 days, or waive your entire ballance if you are deceased. If you don't want the benefits past 30 days just notify us in writing during the 30 days. If you don't want the benefits annualy thereafter, just notify us in writing at least 3 buisness days before we charge them. If you don't notify us, then we'll automatically charge a fee of $99.99 for each great benefit to your merchantcard on (date).
They rip off every person that calls and they know it. We, the employees that is, used to talk about how bad people were getting screwed. Dont let it happen to you, I can help answer many of your questions, so contact me if you like.
Las Vegas, Nevada
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2003 01:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capitol-Credit-Alliance/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Capitol-Credit-Alliance-ripping-off-hundreds-of-people-daily-cheating-employees-and-screw-58301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.