Complaint Review: Capitol Credit Alliance

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2001
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2001

• Reported By:Rochester N.Y.
Capitol Credit Alliance
P.O.Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Capital Credit Alliance ripoff, mad as hell

This company got me for 200 dollars. I had recieved a letter saying that I would recieve 6500 of credit through them and all I had to do was pay the membership fees. I did that in the form of two debits one of $89 and one of $119. I have not been able to contact this company since. They told me that all of the products that they sold were all name brand top of the line products. Four weeks later I get a catalog in the mail full of junk. Brands that I have never heard of in my life. I am mad as hell and I want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capitol-Credit-Alliance/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-6101/Capital-Credit-Alliance-ripoff-mad-as-hell-9658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capitol Credit Alliance