Complaint Review: Capitol Credit Alliance

• Submitted: Tue, July 15, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, July 15, 2003

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Capitol Credit Alliance
P.O.Box46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Capitol Credit Alliance Aka CCA ripoff, falsifying information to gain a customer Las Vegas Nevada

My Uncle called me and asked me if I'd ever heard of a company called CCA, I said no. Then he proceded to tell me that they had taken $200.00 from his checking account and it was linked to my name. My Uncle and his bank are very upset with this company. They are a fradulent company and has caused a lot of stress between myself as well as others involved.

Megan
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2003 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capitol-Credit-Alliance/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-6101/Capitol-Credit-Alliance-Aka-CCA-ripoff-falsifying-information-to-gain-a-customer-Las-Vega-63744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capitol Credit Alliance