Complaint Review: Capitol Credit Alliance

• Submitted: Mon, September 15, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, September 15, 2003

• Reported By:Plattsburgh New York
Capitol Credit Alliance
P.O Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Capitol Credit Alliance CCA BE SMART LIKE ME AND DON'T FALL FOR THIS SCAM Las Vegas Nevada

I got this "Merchant Card" in the mail and knew it was a ripoff, so of course I came to this website to see what others had to say about this.

These people need to be stopped! I even called them up and harassed them a little, asking them to never send me one of these riduculous scams again, and the man I spoke to actually had the nerve to say to me (And I quote) "Well I'd love to discuss this further with you ma'am and tell you all about our company but first I'll need to know your activation number to get your account started"

Something is SERIOUSLY WRONG with these people. I hate to see people get taken advantage of, so even though it hasn't happened to me, something needs to be done to make sure it's not done to other people. Laws need to get stricter and these so-called companies would not slip through the cracks of our system so freely.

Anne
Plattsburgh, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2003 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capitol-Credit-Alliance/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-6101/Capitol-Credit-Alliance-CCA-BE-SMART-LIKE-ME-AND-DONT-FALL-FOR-THIS-SCAM-Las-Vegas-Nevada-67001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capitol Credit Alliance