Complaint Review: Capitol First Hartford Auto Club

• Submitted: Sat, August 17, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, August 17, 2002

• Reported By:Pulaski Pa
Capitol First Hartford Auto Club
18495 So Dixie Hwy suite 228 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capitol First along with Hartford Auto club ripoff business from hell Miami, Florida

I am so disappointed that I trusted this company for whatever reason. I have been lied to and fooled. I as the same as everyone else that has complained have been taken.

They told me of all the good deals but never received anything whatsoever, not even the charge card.

Capitol first and The Hartford Auto club have had 29.00 59.95 99.95 99.00 54.90 taken from my checking account.

They were never authorized to use a check number but on my bank statement they put the same check number twice, this is what the statement looks like
CFB 866-892-6018 PHONECHECK123 06/24
CFB 866-892-6018 PHONECHECK123 06/24

I wish that I would've looked this site up before I made a choice with these jerks. I have taken the liberty to email a bunch of television stations across the US and a couple news papers, one which is in Miami.

I will not let this go. As one person put that was also scammed by these $@#%, I will to call them everyday, hell even three times if I am bored to make them have to pay for the phone call, it's free to me, not to them.

I have spoke to one of the reps. They tell you for Quality assurance this convo will be taped, well I told her as long as she allows me to tape her, she said "NO", so I decided to go off on her. Asked her if she can sleep at night knowing she is working for a company that rips people off, there was silence.

Well I am off to call my dear friends again to tell them what I think. I will get my money back, if not I will get some gratification of irritating the hell out of them!!!

DEE
small town in, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2002 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capitol-First-Hartford-Auto-Club/Miami-Florida/Capitol-First-along-with-Hartford-Auto-club-ripoff-business-from-hell-Miami-Florida-27148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capitol First Hartford Auto Club