Complaint Review: Capitol Meats Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, October 12, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, October 12, 2009

• Reported By: Dee — Tempe Hills Maryland USA
Capitol Meats Inc.
9100 _ C Eddgworth Dr. Capital Heights, Maryland United States of America
  • Phone: 3018080874
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Capitol Meats Inc. Can't take NO for an answer, doesn't understand, get off my property. Capital Heights , Maryland

Door to door sales have gone by the way side years ago.  So when the door bell rings, then someone banging at my door like there's something wrong, and then I see someone standing there looking like a person you'd cross to the other side of the street, and their jumping up and down asking if your the home owner.  I asked this bozo to remove himself from my property, at which point I then had to curse him and call one of the dogs, because this joker decides to give me LIP SERVICE!  The truck I noticed later, because he's pulled so far down my drive, an old nasty blue beat up small pick-up truck.  Not only would this place NOT get my business because of what looks like a hopped up druggie at my door, but get your piece of crap out of my drive way when I tell you too!  Professional this company is NOT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2009 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capitol-Meats-Inc/Capital-Heights-Maryland-20748/Capitol-Meats-Inc-Cant-take-NO-for-an-answer-doesnt-understand-get-off-my-property-507938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capitol Meats Inc.