Complaint Review: Capitol One Auto Finance

• Submitted: Wed, February 18, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 18, 2009

• Reported By:WASHINGTON District of Columbia
Capitol One Auto Finance
PO Box #260848 Plano, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 972-378-3533
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Capitol One Auto Finance, Capitol One Lost my Payment they took from my Chevy Chase Account and I have the Proof from my Bank. Plano Texas

Capitol One Auto Finance has lost my October 08 car not payment. Back in mid October I started receiving an enormous about of phone at both my home and office in regards to a payment. The first few times both my husband and I questioned the caller because we both new that all payments have been made. After no luck I decided to take it further because the phone calls are out of control and no one had an answers so I contacted the BBB.

After researching finally they got back to me that my October 08 payment was not received. I have taken time from my home and family to prove this also I have spent extra money trying to resolve this matter. I have sent them certifiied mailing, Fed Ex's and letters showing proof my bank statement from Chevy Chase for the past 6 months including October. This harrasement and I was written up last week by my Manager due to the policy of no personal phones.

Please help me and I welcome anyone who would love to help me fight; when you have solid proof from bank and I have sent them this information; it's apparent they have a lack of customer service for their customers.

Please help me before I loss my job over their mistake.

Sharnette
WASHINGTON, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2009 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capitol-One-Auto-Finance/Plano-Texas-75026-0848/Capitol-One-Auto-Finance-Capitol-One-Lost-my-Payment-they-took-from-my-Chevy-Chase-Accoun-425569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capitol One Auto Finance