• Report: #120261

• Submitted: Mon, November 29, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 29, 2004

• Reported By:Lead South Dakota
Capitol Vacations Travel Agency Network
8751 Ulmerton Road Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Capitol Vacations Travel Agency Network BIG TIME RIP-OFF and Scam Artists! Largo Florida

I was called on the 15th of November and offered this free trail membership and was told that I would have 2 weeks to cancel if I did not want the vacation. Well I get the information on 11-24-04 and on the letter is tells me to cancel by 11-26-04. Because it is a holiday they are not open but the recorded message says that they have recieved my request and it is cancelled. Well low and behold I am billed.

When I spoke with customer service they told me that it was my problem and that if I had the envelope that they would be able to help me. I have the envelope and they finally cancelled the thing. I also stopped the payment with my bank and they are going to deal with them.

Lisha
Lead, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2004 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capitol-Vacations-Travel-Agency-Network/Largo-Florida-33771/Capitol-Vacations-Travel-Agency-Network-BIG-TIME-RIP-OFF-and-Scam-Artists-Largo-Florida-120261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capitol Vacations Travel Agency Network