Complaint Review: Capitol one

• Reported By: Vlfl — Los Angeles California
Capitol one
Nationwide USA

Capitol one Filed a lien against me Nationwide

*General Comment: No faith...

I had hit a hard time in my life and owed some credit card debt.  I had spoken with Capitol one about a payment arrangement which we did come to agreement.  Shortly after I received a letter from an attorney and I explained the situation.  Around a month later I received notification that Capitol one had a lien filed against me...so much for payment arrangements.  Capitol one are liars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capitol-one/nationwide/Capitol-one-Filed-a-lien-against-me-Nationwide-1162225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capitol one

#1 General Comment

No faith...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

What them taking a lien against YOU tells me is that they HAVE NO FAITH in your ability to meet the agreement. Either way, the ORIGINAL loan agreement superceeds ANY verbal agreement. If theyt felt that your ability to pay WHAT YOU OWE is suspect then YEP a lien gets filed. While you can sit there and play the victim, this ENTIRE situation comes from YOUR inability to PAY WHAT YOU OWE!!! THEY are only making sure YOU don't skip out. That's just prudent business. Pay them off and get them out of your life. And in the future SERIOUSLY take a good look at your finances. What you can do NOW may not be the case in say six months. THAT is what gets ppl like YOU into situations like THIS!!!