Complaint Review: Capitolgaming

• Updated: Sat, September 22, 2012

• Reported By: Eddy — THURGOONA Other Australia
Capitolgaming
Internet Australia

Capitolgaming Noel Adams Call Me THIEF By Trying To Withdraw My Own Money From My Backoffice And My Website Had Been Blocked Queensland, Australia Internet

I Have Been In This Business Since The 12th Of October 2011 And Heard And Being Promised That It Takes Only 3 Months For Me To Start EARNING Huge And BIG MONEY!--I Had Been Told The Name CapitolGaming Is WRONG,...It Should Be "Capitol-Media" And Will CHANGE Very Soon!

The Reason For This Change,...As We Were Going For A Few Months  In 2011,...Many People Don't Like GAMBLING,..And Capitol-Media Will Make A Better Impression!--And The Owner "Noel-Adams",..A Millionair ,...And His Friend (Terry-Edward)Said That He Is An Expert In Media Business And This Business Will Grow So FAST,...Because Of Their Experience In The Media-World And They Promised That We Do Not Have To Do-Anything With Sponsoring,...They Will Grow Our Business Themselves By Putting And Joining Around 4000 Gaming Organizations Like RICHMOND-CLUB,. [continued below]....
......All The AFL's And Burleigh-Bears Organizations That Has 100.000 Members In Our "Downlines"!,...And When Their "Members" Will Join Under Us By THEY,...Recruiting And PLACING THEM On Our Website "Back-Office",...We Will Make,. Fortunes!!

After 6 months Have Passed,...I Did NOT See Anything Happened Yet,...I Told The Owners I'm Going To Stop Paying My Autoship,...Which Cost Me $65,..AUD Every Month,...So I Have Been Told If,...I Stopped My Autoship I CANNOT EARN Money If I Stopped. So I Decided To Continue To Keep "Paying" My AUTOSHIP Till Today,..(11 Months Have Gone) Without EARNING Anything Yet.--I Have Been told As A Member(Silver Member) If I Upgraded To "DIAMOND-MEMBER",..Which Will Cost $800,-- I SURELY Will EARN MONEY,...BIG Money,...Which I Did 8 Months Ago,...Also I Have Been Told,...The REASON Why We Do Not EARN Money Yet!

Our Website Have Too Many "Glitches" And "Bugs",...And All The "Indian IT's" Had Made A Mess With The Website,...And Everything Is Upside-Down,...All The Indians From INDIA Had Been "Sacked",...Now We Will Get "AUSSIES-IT's",...Which Will Be Better,...Months Has Gone Past,....No Commission Yet,...Just Recently,...All AUSSIES "Also Been "Sacked"!,...And NOW To Get The Business Going AGAIN Perfectly,...We Just Received A "NewsLetter",....Telling Everyone,...It Will Take 6 Months To Repair The Website NOW Again,...And Because I Complained To The "Boss" "Noel-Adams",...That I Want To Stop The Business And I Want To Withdraw My $600,-- I Invested For The "TRADING-HOUSE",...

In My "Back-Office"( My $600.-- Is NOW Worth 600 X 20,-- ,...At Least $12.000,-- Worth On The Market Today,...And I Decided To SELL My $600,-- for ONLY $7000,-- And DRAW My Money OUT,...Which Was VERY DIFFICULT To Take It Out,....I Had Been Accused OF Being A "THIEF",...By This Same "Noel-Adams",...Who Blocked My Website,...And Have Been Told That "I AM A RIPP-OFF",...And A "THIEF",...And Of Course I Spend A Week Calling This Man All Sorts Of Things,...That I Do Not Wish to Talk About,...

I Think I Lost All My Money And IF This Is Going To Work Some Time In The FUTURE I Do NOT Think I Will Get Anything Out Of This Business,...I Regret About The Time I Spend On This Recruiting Quite A Few People Myself,...I Regret The Money That I Put-In,...All My "Pension-Money",...I Know I Will NOT Get Anything Back,...But What I REALLY Want To Do,...Is To Make THIS "PUBLIC,....And WARN Others NOT To Take Any Risk In This "GAMBLING-BUSINESS",...Because They Try To "SOFTEN" The Name NAME Of THE Business By Calling It "MEDIA",..But It Is NOT "Media",...But 100% ,...."GAMBLING",...I Know That Here In AUSTRALIA GAMBLING,...Is "ALLOWED",...But In Many Other Countries It Is NOT Allowed!

Thanks Very Much For Letting Me Submitting This "Report"!,...Once Again Thank You!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 12:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capitolgaming/internet/Capitolgaming-Noel-Adams-Call-Me-THIEF-By-Trying-To-Withdraw-My-Own-Money-From-My-Backoffi-945016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capitolgaming