Complaint Review: Capstone National Securities Link International Claims Department

• Submitted: Thu, December 17, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, December 17, 2009

• Reported By: Karen Kay — Plano Texas United States of America
Capstone National Securities Link International Claims Department
2722 W.Waters Avenue Tampa, Florida United States of America

Capstone National Securities Link International Claims Department Capstone I won a lottery, they enclosed a check..I needed to keep winning hush,hush Tampa, Florida

I received a letter from Tampa Green Consultants that showed a physical address in Tampa, FL...The letter tells me it is a Final Compensation Notification..I am a lucky winner in the Customer Compensation and Appreciation Bonanza in the 2nd category,organized on Friday,Oct. 23,2009 for all consumers of major stores in US and Canada.  A ticket with the serial#*******attached to your name drew the lucky winning numbers.

It goes on to say they havemade many unsuccessful attempts to contact me regarding this winning.  I have thereore been approved for a lump sum pay of One Hundred Thousand US Dollars.  I must call a claim agent, John Morris @ 1-647-836-4133.  Enclosed is a check for $3,650 deducted from my total winning amount to assist me in paying the necessary Government applicable taxes on my winning.

The tax amount on my winning is $2,650(Which I will pay through the Western Union to a Government tax agent assigned to process the taxes on my winning. My claim agent will assist me further on how to pay the money to the Government Tax agent.  When all taxes are paid and confirmed,your balance then will be sent to me.

The balance of my winning will be paid in a cashiers check and will be delivered by Federal EXpress upon the tax agent confirmation of your tax payment and you will also receive a copy of your tax certificate.

You are therefore to contact the claims disbursement agent immediately for further directives on claiming your winning.

I googled the address and name of the company..Tampa Green Consultants...it doesn't exist.  The area code for Tampa is813...The 647 area code is in Ontario,Canada..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2009 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capstone-National-Securities-Link-International-Claims-Department/Tampa-Florida-33614/Capstone-National-Securities-Link-International-Claims-Department-Capstone-I-won-a-lottery-541436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capstone National Securities Link International Claims Department