Complaint Review: Capt. Chris Pizzo

• Updated: Sat, February 25, 2012

• Reported By: Bam Bam — kapaa Hawaii United States of America
Capt. Chris Pizzo
645 sands court coatesville, Pennsylvania United States of America

Capt. Chris Pizzo close combat I was sold a 4 DVD set entitled Guerilla Grappling it shpould have been entitled Gorilla Crapping coatesville, Pennsylvania

The Advertisement read: It's Guerilla Grappling month and then went on to approx.10 pages guaranteeing that Capt Chris had come upon a form of grappling that would guarantee Success in any hand to hand scenario.  As a 7th degree Black belt with 35 years teaching experience, it piqued my interest. And fortunately for anyone who would grab up this 4 DVD set it could be purchased for the low price of 57.00 + 10.00 Shipping.

Note: Capt. Chris advertises a no return policy, o.k. buyer beware. I was excited about this set however and couldn't wait to get my palms on it!! It arrived in an appropriate and timely fashion no complaints there!  I got my razor knife out opened up the box quickly got the DVD set to my hidef surround sound 32" flat screen and had the excitement knocked right out of me. Wait maybe the 2nd DVD will be better! Even worse!!!

Incredibly poor filming quality and the Grappling that was supposed to be ELITE in the world turned out to be a Sports oriented 4 DVD set on how to grab a Gi and properly do a sport oriented grab and throw.  I learned this sh't 40 years ago. I am Soooo pissed off I want to rip this guy a new A!@hole. And Trust me I can!!! I have called the corporate office left professional mssgs. with an irritated tint to it and Sent off e-mails to their customer service office.

The only response I have had is from Tracy in customer service who has more cajones than her p***y boss. DO NOT purchase anything from Capt. Chris and his close combat co. I would hate to hear of someone following his teachings and getting hurt or killed in the Street. Guerilla Grappling should be renamed Gorilla Crapping

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2012 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capt-Chris-Pizzo/coatesville-Pennsylvania-19320/Capt-Chris-Pizzo-close-combat-I-was-sold-a-4-DVD-set-entitled-Guerilla-Grappling-it-shpou-844705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capt. Chris Pizzo