Complaint Review: Captain Marketing

• Reported By: BIll — West Warwick Rhode Island United States of America
Captain Marketing
1420 Ridgeway Road, San Marino, California United States of America

Captain Marketing  Not worth investing in San Marino , California

I was promised by Captain Marketing that by adding links to my website would increase my SEO.
Maybe I'm missing something but I don't understand what a link to Spanish Schools has to do with selling computer cables in the US. Here are some other examples of links that were added to my site that are totally irrelevant:

I definately don't think the money I invested in Captian Marketing was worth it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2012 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Captain-Marketing/San-Marino-California-91108/Captain-Marketing-Not-worth-investing-in-San-Marino-California-936975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Captain Marketing