Complaint Review: Captian Mark White

• Updated: Thu, April 24, 2014

• Reported By: williams — League City Texas
Captian Mark White
Internet USA

Captian Mark White Federal Crime Enforcement Network Claimed I owed a debt of 987.00 and would not take a credit card. Insisted I pay through Western Union. And, I insisted I would not pay through Western Union. Said I would be arrested by Federal Marshalls if I did not pay immediately. I contacted the FBI and my local police and both insisted this was a scam. Fortunately, I was able to put a restriction on my bank account where he could not take any money. He is a mean and angry man if you do not say what he wants to hear. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Don't kid yourself.

I recevied an e-mail stating that I owed 987.00 and if I did not pay immediately, I would be arrested by Federal marshalls.  I asked this man what company turned this balance to his collection agency and he would not answer my question.

On a phone confrontion, he stated that Americans are lazy and free with their money.  After changing my bank account, I contacted the FBI and they insured me this was a scam.  I then contacted my local police department.

They took all the information I had on this Captain Mark White at the Federal Crime Enforcement Network.  They pointed out that this e-mail address ended with a g-mail account.  If this was a legitimate account, it should have ended in a .gov account.

Then they called Captain Mark White and explained to him that he was running a fraud and it was illegal.  He immediately hung up.  Please do not be taken in by this man who lives in India.  The FBI is investigating this fraud.  Thank God for our government!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Captian-Mark-White/internet/Captian-Mark-White-Federal-Crime-Enforcement-Network-Claimed-I-owed-a-debt-of-98700-and-1141498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Captian Mark White

Don't kid yourself.

AUTHOR: Crucible - ()

"   The FBI is investigating this fraud. "

No, they're not.   There are hundreds of scammers running these scams throughout Asia.   The FBI has no jurisdiction to do anything outside of the U.S.   That would require an international task force comprised of officials from all of the countries involved, which does not exist.

" Thank God for our government! "

Well, I suppose if you believe half the tripe they feed you, they probably look pretty great.