Complaint Review: Car AcQuire

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: Wende — Hawkestone Ontario Canada
Car AcQuire
1837S. Nevada Ave # 253 Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

Car AcQuire Mike Bradley ext. 201 Collected $ 499.94 from my Visa, said they had a buyer, there was no buyer, sent refund app. but did not receive a refund. After several calls they said it would take 4-6 wks. Called again after 10 weeks Colorado Springs, Colorado

*General Comment: The neat thing is

Received call from Car Acquire . Spoke with Mike Bradley ext 201, said he had a buyer for my car & it would cost me $ 499.94 which could be paid by Visa or Mastercard. So I paid, l after 30 days the car did not sell so I had called regarding my refund & was told I had to file Refund Application Form. I tried to download app. but was not successful. So I did my own refund app. so I would fall into the timeline for my refund. This had to be sent by courier not postal. It had cost me $ 35.41. Well, that was not what they wanted so I had to have them email me the refund application. Filled it out & re-sent by postal this time registered mail which they advised me they would except. That cost me additional monies total of $ 15.55. I was told I would have my refund within 4-6 weeks. Called several times since & was told that another company looked after the refunds. This has been going on since Sept. [continued below]....
..... 17/12 & still nothing & no one answers the phone when calling. All you get is a recording. So to date the company has screwed me out of $ 550.90. Does this company think money grow on trees, they had better lift their heads & give it a shack. Beware everyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Car-AcQuire/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80905-2516/Car-AcQuire-Mike-Bradley-ext-201-Collected-49994-from-my-Visa-said-they-had-a-buyer-990462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Car AcQuire

#1 General Comment

The neat thing is

AUTHOR: Bubba Lee - (Canada)

The neat thing is that the person who sold you this "marketing opportunity" really believed what he was selling is legit.

The company sells enough cars to make it look Legit

Enough people get refunds to avoid the law being able to prosecute

But at the end of the day it is a scam

My Sister paid them over my objections last summer