Complaint Review: Car Acquire

• Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: Jay — Dillsburg Pennsylvania United States of America
Car Acquire
1837 S. Nevada Avenue #253 Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

Car Acquire Exagerated claims of their performance and ability to quickly sell my car and not honoring refund. Colorado Springs Colorado

Car Acquire was very convincing in their presentation on how effecient they were at selling cars and quickly securing a buyer for your vehicle. They were in touch all the way thru the process of initiating the program and then................they disappeared.

There was not one call made updating the progress of the sale, prospective puechasers....not ONE  word. The only time there was any conversation was when I called them. Jo Anthony, who was my initial concact and processed my order was ALWAYS busy, never did talk to me. When I called them about their lack of performance, they sent me a gas card to appease me, but it had so many conditions, it was worthless.

After several months, I noticed they had a money back gurantee and that I had paid for one. No mention was made of this when I signed up. I sent a registered, notarized letter to them requesting the refund, as was stated on their form, and received an e-mail from Jon Anthony, saying I had not sent it in soon enough so they would not pay. Would have helped that they would have told me I had it. Deception is one of their key attributes and I must say they are good at it. No e-mails or calls to Jon Anthony are returned and I feel they will not be.

The only thing they are good at is selling the package. They give you no assistance after that and I really think there is no plan that they ever would. If you sign up for this program, figure it is a donation to their program and that you will not see your car sold or any refund for their non-performance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 05:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Car-Acquire/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-/Car-Acquire-Exagerated-claims-of-their-performance-and-ability-to-quickly-sell-my-car-and-994388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Car Acquire