Complaint Review: Car Acquire

• Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013

• Reported By: Bashiek — Lewisville Texas United States of America
Car Acquire
1837 south Nevada ave #253 Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

Car Acquire This company doesn't sell your car. They are solely robbing you Colorado Springs Colorado

After months of trying to sell my car I attempted to go through a company for help. I found car acquire only. Everything about the company seemed legit. The cost for them to sell your car was $500 & if it doesn't get sold they refund you. I didn't receive one phone call referred from car acquire about a sale. I then spoke to them about a refund. They said I had to wait three months in order to get a refund. I waited the three months then I had to mail then a refund application form. After all this running around you would assume I got my money back. Wrong!!!! The refund application I sent to them certified was returned to sender. So here I am out of $500 & a refund application that never reached them. They can never be reached. I'm in the process of filing a law suit. Bottom line don't use this company or you'll be sorry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Car-Acquire/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-/Car-Acquire-This-company-doesnt-sell-your-car-They-are-solely-robbing-you-Colorado-Spr-1003970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Car Acquire