Complaint Review: Car Acquire

• Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: Pissed From Ontario — Mono Ontario Canada
Car Acquire
1837 S Nevada Avenue #253 Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

Car Acquire This company ripped off my 18 yr old son. I wonder how they sleep at night. Colorado Springs, Colorado

My son got himself involved with this company back in Feb 2012. When we found out we tried to get him out of him but was told we have to wait the 90 days.

We waited the 90 days and then proceeded with the paper work for his refund. We waited awhile and started to e-mail and call and all they would say was their legal department was working on it.

As of today Nov 9 2012 we have not heard or seen any cheque.

I just wonder how they can get away with this. Its not even about the money anymore its about principles and the idea that they can just keep ripping people off.

So disappointed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Car-Acquire/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80905-2516/Car-Acquire-This-company-ripped-off-my-18-yr-old-son-I-wonder-how-they-sleep-at-night-C-966922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Car Acquire