Complaint Review: Car Acquire

• Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: Vladimir — New Germany Nova Scotia Canada
Car Acquire

Car Acquire Cheated me of $500 Internet

Car Acquire called me and convinced me with the fancy talk. I paid them the deposit and they advertized my car, or said they did. I never received any inquiries about it.

When the specified advertising time was up, I replied for a refund. I did nto receive this. I called about it twice, and each time I was given some flimsy excuse. During one call, I was given a very insulting spiel insulting Canadians. Now they do not answer my e-mails. When I phone, I cannot get past their recorded message. (I suspect that they may have my phone number blocked.)

I contacted the Better Business Bureau and learned that therewere numerous reports about this company. One individual fromthe BBB suggested that this should be reportyed to the Colorado Springs Police Department.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I can be contacted at this e-mail address: (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Car-Acquire/internet/Car-Acquire-Cheated-me-of-500-Internet-1017914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Car Acquire