Complaint Review: Car Aquire

Car Aquire
1837 Nevada Ave. # 235 Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

Car Aquire No Sale and Bogus Money Back Guaratee Colorado Springs, Colorado

*Author of original report: Money Back Gurantee Update

Promised Sale within 90 Days with money back guarantee by Supposed Finance /Sales Manager Kevin Martin. My story is identical to all the others listed on Rip Off Report. I have a Mercedes C 230 for sale and they failed to deliver on the supposed guaranteed sale and to add insult to injury failed miserably in Returning the money I gave them ( $ 499.99 ), despite their promises and daily lines of BS, I have tried to give them the benefit of the doubt, However, it has become blatantly obvious that they have NO intention of returning my money.

This Company has ZERO Integrity and Fraud Agencies live for Companies like Car Aquire, to Dismantle and Incarcerate the Owners and the rest of their Minions. Unfortunately for Car Aquire, they have picked a fight with a Pit Bull with skills and resources, I have saved All my Communications and emails, all of which will be forwarded to The California and Colorado Attorney General Fraud Divisions for starters.

I would encourage any and all people who have any dealing at all with this Company Car Aquire to file reports often and be the squeaky wheel and not IF but WHEN the Company is Dis-Mantled and the assets are seized, Car Aquire will get the message but probably not till then.

As for me they will either refund my money or they will wish they had.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Car-Aquire/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80905-2516/Car-Aquire-No-Sale-and-Bogus-Money-Back-Guaratee-Colorado-Springs-Colorado-964394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Car Aquire

Money Back Gurantee Update

AUTHOR: Dave Mayo - (United States of America)

This is an email that I sent to Car Aquire after filing complaints with authorities:

Over six weeks ago I followed the directions to the letter with exactness on the Refund Request, I have called repeatedly because I have not received my refund, although I have met your ridiculous criteria, Now today I call, and the automated service says t5o press the number one for Customer Service but only repeats the automated message and never connects to anyone. I would have to say that you are living up to your reviews which by the way paint a picture that your Company has the integrity of a Prison Rat.

Unlike yourselves, I will show you fairness in advising you that I have filed a complaint with Rip Off Report, The BBB, the Colorado State Attorney General (Fraud Division) as well as our local Law Enforcement, and the California State Attorney General (Fraud Division).  I have forwarded copies of All of the communication and reports as well as copies of the countless complaints against Car Aquire on every review site. I can and will assure you that by me not getting my Money Back ( like countless others that used your service), as promised when I purchased your service, can and will cost you far more than the $ 500 you stole from me. You have picked a fight with a Pit Bull and unfortunately you are going to lose this battle. This has nothing to do
with the money at this point, It has everything to do with a much needed lesson on learning who you can Rip Off and who you can not. Strap in, I have may resources.