Complaint Review: Car Aquire

• Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Kathleen Cruz-Moyet — McKinney Texas United States of America
Car Aquire
1887 S. Nevada Ave #253 Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

Car Aquire They guaranteed to sell my SUV and they didn't. The company told me that they would reimburse my money but they haven't. In fact can't evenget hold of them. Colorado Springs, Colorado

This company guaranteed me that they would advertise and sell my SUV. They did not. So, I requested to get the 500 dollars to be sent back to me. For two weeks I have tried to call them but have not succeeded in getting in contact with me. All I would like is to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Car-Aquire/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80905-2516/Car-Aquire-They-guaranteed-to-sell-my-SUV-and-they-didnt-The-company-told-me-that-they-974721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Car Aquire