Complaint Review: Car Care Extended Warranty

• Submitted: Fri, December 09, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, December 09, 2005

• Reported By:St. Augustine Florida
Car Care Extended Warranty
2375 East Camelback Rd Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Car Care Extended Warranty Co. Ripoff I purchased a warranty in July of 2004. I cancelled the warranty in Feb 2005. I was promised my refund and still do not have it. Phoenix Arizona

I purchased an extended warranty from this company in July 2004. In Feb of 2005 I had to cancel the warranty due to financial difficulties, and I no longer had the car. I sent in the proper paperwork dated 3/8/05 and was told I would have my refund in 10 days.

I called almost everyday and in July ended up in the President's voicemail by mistake. He called me and promised I would have my refund.

I was promised by Kevin and Dawn that the refund would be arriving next week, or two weeks.

I had to get papers from my bank proving the money was taken out. That was faxed to Kevin. Still no refund. I called on 11/28 and spoke to Dawn. She told me that in a board meeting on 11/23 all old refunds would be sent by 12/15. I called the company on 12/6 and was told the # is no longer valid.

I then called MEPCO who actually took the money from my bank and left a message for a supervisor. Anthony Neff was the supervisor. He left a message at my home that he was under the impression, my refund was processed in Sept. He said he would contact the company, as I am not able to do so.

I do not know what to do. I really need this money. I paid 126.50 per month starting 9/14/04 until 1/14/05. I hope that someone can help me. Thank you

Kristine
St. Augustine, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2005 06:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Car-Care-Extended-Warranty/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Car-Care-Extended-Warranty-Co-Ripoff-I-purchased-a-warranty-in-July-of-2004-I-cancelled-167364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Car Care Extended Warranty