Complaint Review: Car Care Of Reynoldsburg

• Updated: Mon, March 05, 2012

• Reported By: Average Consumer — Galloway Ohio United States of America
Car Care Of Reynoldsburg
6273 E Main St Columbus, Ohio United States of America

Car Care Of Reynoldsburg 3 Times in and still at a loss with this company. I need more repaired now than I started with Columbus, Ohio

I took my Jeep in to this garage to have the dual heating door repaired. After picking it up I noticed there was no pressure in the air coming from the vents.

I took it back and had to force them to look at it again since I am a female and I could not possibly call their work into question. Once they went back into the dash, they found that some foam material had fallen and was blocking the vent. They did correct that but then I had an awful squeaking sound, a horrible smell and I could not run my car without the defroster being on at all times or I couldn't see.

I took it back a third time and they said they could not duplicate the problem. Anyone who gets in my car can verify the problem so don't know why these so called professionals can't.

In the response to the BBB complaint, they weren't honest in what transpired and pretty much called me a liar. Unfortunately, I don't have any means of proof and I either have to pay an attorney to get my money back or I just pay another chunk to fix what they messed up and make sure everyone knows what kind of business they really are.

The biggest thing I am hoping for right now is that the IRS catches on that they don't charge taxes on some of their cash transactions and they get screwed worse than they screwed me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2012 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Car-Care-Of-Reynoldsburg/Columbus-Ohio-43213/Car-Care-Of-Reynoldsburg-3-Times-in-and-still-at-a-loss-with-this-company-I-need-more-r-848855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Car Care Of Reynoldsburg