Complaint Review: Car Care Warranty - Warranty USA - Cambridge Ridk Management

• Submitted: Sat, November 26, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, January 05, 2006

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Car Care Warranty - Warranty USA - Cambridge Ridk Management
2375 East Camelback 5th Floor Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Car Care Warranty - Warranty USA - Cambridge Ridk Management Is At It Again! ripoff this company is at it again Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: I found a contact number

Ah, where to begin...

Double charging credit cards, taking payments out of bank account without my written or verbal authorization, denying received payments, rude and vulgar language while on phone calls, denial of any management or supervisor affiliated with that company, the list goes on.. the email address on the website (carcarewarranty.com) does not even work!

I would really hate to see what happens if and when I actually need to use this warranty.

It seems I am a little late in joining this "game." I have just read up on many other unfortunate victims sucked into this company.

Seems I have done this backwards.. checked out the company after I have made a commitment and made numerous payments.. ca. $1,800 worth of payments.

What on earth can be done to stop this vicious company in re-animating itself under assumed names and addresses? And what can be done to help all of the unfortunates now thousands of dollars vested in Car Care Warranty?

I eagerly await a reply and will respond immediately and help in any way I can to bring these "people," or whatever they/it is to justice and to a final end.

Erica
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2005 09:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Car-Care-Warranty-Warranty-USA-Cambridge-Ridk-Management/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Car-Care-Warranty-Warranty-USA-Cambridge-Ridk-Management-Is-At-It-Again-ripoff-this-c-165935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Car Care Warranty - Warranty USA - Cambridge Ridk Management

I found a contact number

AUTHOR: Megan - (U.S.A.)

I signed up with Car Care Warranty in June of 2004. I never received my information packet as I was promised so in August I called to cancel. When I did, I had problems receiving a refund. I was finally contacted by Car Care Warranty, and they explained that they had some internal management issues and that they had been care of. They explained that they wanted to keep me as a customer, and they gave me a better deal then they orginally offered. So I gave them another shot. A few months later, I was concerned when I tried calling the telephone numbers I had for Car Care Warranty and they didn't work. I was also concerned when I tried searching on the internet for the company website and all I found were complaints. I then decided to contact the company that is collecting my warranty payments. They finally gave me a number to Royal Automotive, which is 1-800-871-0467. I called the number and found out that my vehicle is covered with them and I requested a copy of my policy contract(I never received a copy). My suggestion is to contact either the company that is collecting your warranty payments and get a contact number from them or try to call Royal Automotive to see if they hold your warranty. I believe Car Care Warranty just sells the warranty to the consumer, and isn't the actual warranty company.

Best of luck,

1- Their website is no longer available

2- Out of 10 numbers I have for anything regarding Car Care Warranty - all have been disconnected

3- The Claims Administrator service (Royal Administration Services)Car Care Warranty used no longer does business with them, and has not since May 2005 and the manager I spoke with thinks they are no longer in business.

4- The Financial Group that used to handle billing (Cogent Financial) has not done business with Car Care Warranty since December 2004, but the manager somehow just spoke with them last month.

5- Car Care Warranty is still illegaly withdrawing funds from my bank account.

6- There is now no person or group to talk to if I ever need to use this warranty I have now given most of my balance ($2,010) willingly, and $402 ($351 more than the total balance owed) without my authorization.

7- I have not given up yet - I will get to the bottom of this.

Please, if anyone has any current and up to date information that is valid for this company, respond!