Complaint Review: Car Care Warranty

• Submitted: Tue, April 19, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, April 19, 2005

• Reported By:lawler Iowa
Car Care Warranty
2555 East Camelback Road Pheonix, Arizona U.S.A.

Car Care Warranty They won't refund my money Pheonix Arizona

They sent me a letter in the mail saying I had several sevice advisories issued for my car. They said that the first 30 day's of the warranty were free. It took two weeks to get the warranty in the mail. By this time they had already charged my credit card $398. I cancelled the next day. I still have not gotten all of my money back even after dozen's of phone calls! They still owe me $132

Richard
lawler, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2005 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Car-Care-Warranty/Pheonix-Arizona-85016/Car-Care-Warranty-They-wont-refund-my-money-Pheonix-Arizona-139452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Car Care Warranty