Complaint Review: Car Care Warranty

• Submitted: Sun, January 29, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, January 29, 2006

• Reported By:Newport Beach California
Car Care Warranty
2515 C Amelback Rd. Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Car Care Warranty ripoff Phoenix Arizona

FYI: Car Care Warranty's true owner is John Common. He lives in Scottsdale, Arizona. You may remember him from some of his other noteworthy ripoffs... Warranty USA, Federated Warranty, and Transnational Motorists Organization, just to name a few. God only knows how much money he has bilked from hard-working folks like us, but I know it is well into the millions.

I worked for him as a low-level manager in Las Vegas for 42 days back in 2001. I still can not believe what I personally witnessed within that company. May God forgive me. Those who purchased a warranty from any of these fraudulent corporations, I feel sorry for. I also feel for my brother and sister employees that John Common did NOT pay, but bounced payroll checks to on a regular basis at the expense of their families.

If you have a warranty with any of these companies... good luck. You will never receive a refund, and not a single claim will ever be honored. I know.

Juan
Newport Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2006 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Car-Care-Warranty/Phoenix-Arizona-89016/Car-Care-Warranty-ripoff-Phoenix-Arizona-173824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Car Care Warranty