Complaint Review: Car Care Warranty

• Submitted: Sat, December 24, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, December 26, 2005

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Car Care Warranty
2375 East Camelback 5th Floor Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Car Care Warranty ripoff They do not refund after you cancel!!! Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: Filing a claim against Car Care Warranty

I wish I had researched this company before I bought into them. They sent me a letter telling me they could give me an extended warranty on my Ford Focus (which is known for its recalls). I had to put $200 down and then pay monthly payments. They told me I could cancel at anytime and they would refund me any money that was owed to me from an early termination. After much consideration, I called them within 3 business days to cancel. I was told I would get the $200 down payment back within 14-30 business days. 6 weeks go by and we call back. We are told that it is in the mail.....2 weeks go by and we again call the company. This time we (my husband and I) talk to a supervisor, and he said that the $200 down was non-refundable. Hello??? I would never give a company $200 if it was non-refundable!!! That was never told over the phone.

Then when we said we cancelled within 3 business days, he then told us they never received the call. I reported this to the Better Business Bureau, but they said the company was non-responsive. Something has to be done about this. I know I and several other people would like our money back!!!!

Jennifer
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2005 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Car-Care-Warranty/Phoenix-Arizona/Car-Care-Warranty-ripoff-They-do-not-refund-after-you-cancel-Phoenix-Arizona-169227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Car Care Warranty

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Erica - (U.S.A.)

I have been doing some research on this company and how to "resolve" our issues..

I have posted my issue with this company on 12/7. Since then, the only way to to possibly get anything done about our problem is to file a claim at www.ag.sate.oh.us . The case #is 05CVH066012. My false advertising was done in Ohio so that is where I have to go.

#2 Consumer Suggestion