Complaint Review: Car Cheer

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: Charles — Vandalia Ohio
Car Cheer
2635 Lincoln Hwy, Trevose, Pennsylvania USA

Car Cheer Purchased a BMW. The ad said the car had been inspected and there were no problems with it. I had to put $2000.00 into this car just to get it road worthy. Trevose Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: BMW

*Consumer Comment: I'm a Little Confused Here

I bought a BMW from Car Cheer. It was advertised as being inspected and had no known issues. I took it for an oil change and found out that the control arm bushings were worn out, the front struts were leaking, the rear shocks were shot, the valve cover gasket was leaking and it needed plugs as well. I got a second opinion from another shop (both very repurtable) and in fact they said the very same things were wrong.

I had to have it repaired to make it even safe to drive. After that, I had to spend an additional almost $100.00 to have a wheel alignment done. A week after all this, I started getting a message saying the brake light circuit was faulty. In all, I've spent $2000.00 so far for a car that was misrepresented to me. I have no idea yet what the additional repairs for the brake fix will be. This is unbelievable. Buyers beware!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Car-Cheer/Trevose-Pennsylvania-19053/Car-Cheer-Purchased-a-BMW-The-ad-said-the-car-had-been-inspected-and-there-were-no-prob-1061567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Car Cheer

BMW

AUTHOR: Vhssbo - ()

I was travelling from out of state to get this car. I had many telephone conversations with Dave prior to leaving. He assured me I was getting what was advertised. The fact of the matter is that I was flat out lied to in both the ad and conversations concerning the car. Believe me, I've learned my lesson and if 1 single person doesnt have to deal with this from this kind of mis-representation, it'll be woth it. I dont need anyone telling me what I should have done as I was taught morals and to tell the truth. Obviously they weren't.

I'm a Little Confused Here

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

I thought the time to have your own mechanic check out the car is BEFORE you buy it rather than after you have the purchase and problems!