Complaint Review: Car Computer Exchange

• Reported By: Amber — Houston Texas
Car Computer Exchange
602 B E, Chatham St Cary, North Carolina USA

Car Computer Exchange The company promised a working ECM Cary North Carolina

Did they ripp me off??  Absolutely not!  I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a ECM for their vehicle. Car Computer Exchange gave me a working part and saved me alot of money.  Money's tight when your in college and my "emergency" fund is next to nothing.  Car Computer Exchange really came through for me.  My computer got here when anticipated, I followed their directions (even called them to make sure I was doing it right the first time), and Wah Lah!, it was done.  I couldn't be happier and I didn't have to go borrowing money to get this done either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Car-Computer-Exchange/Cary-North-Carolina-27511/Car-Computer-Exchange-The-company-promised-a-working-ECM-Cary-North-Carolina-1090593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Car Computer Exchange