latest

• Updated: Thu, June 03, 2010

• Reported By: DON — ELK RIVER Minnesota United States of America
Car Hop AUTO SALES - UAC - UNIVERSAL ACCEPTANCE CORP
7401 Bush Lake Road Edina, Minnesota United States of America

Car Hop AUTO SALES - UAC - UNIVERSAL ACCEPTANCE CORP CARHOP, UAR CON-ARTISTS Edina, Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: Why Is It?

DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH CARHOP AS THEY ARE UAC! Beware they will tell you they want to keep you driving. They will tell you they wont repo you vehicular, they will tell you to donate you plasma, they will tell you to sell you belongings, they will call and bug your friends and family. All they want is your money no matter how they get it. We were behind $600.00 but we made a arrangement with them to pay it all up in 1 more week, they wanted us to fax them confirmation of this, so we did, in fact we did everything they asked us to do we did! We thought we had it all taken care of and according to them we did. Then today we received a call from them no message left only knew they called from the caller ID as I was at work at 2:00pm. Then 8:15 pm a white repo truck pulls in and backs up to the our truck. The name on the white truck was UAR seems kinda funny that UAC uses a repo company called UAR. My wife see's it and runs out to get our child seat and stuff out. the guy backs under the truck with his tow bar and pushes it 5 feet into the curb got out of his truck and went to the front of mine and asked my wife where she was going she said nowhere I just want to get my stuff out! he called the cops yes my wife was a bit upset about this and started calling him a couple of names. so I went out just as he told her we are losers and need to pay our bills. Well mister repo retard we had tried to take care of this in a professional manner but pushing my truck into the curb is not doing any good for any one and telling us that our payment arrangement would be fine UAC when I guess it was not is a bit unprofessional to say the least, then to try and take the truck with our belonging in it I know you dont have to knock on doors but then again I dont have to make my wife be nice oh yea she is still home and the cops agreed with us you are a asshole tell me that you will make a key tomrrow and charge me $75.00 take the truck so I cant get our stuff out of it so you can charge me for that too keep the truck I am going to file bankruptcy on it now. I will never buy a car from Car hop again as they are UAC as UAC is the only finance company they use, so now my truck will go to auction and some guy from Car hop will buy it at a really low price and put it back on the lot to get someone else who is down on there luck, so please dont let it be you I was a customer with them for 4 years, and traded in my van I got from them before,  I never checked the rip off reports until now. I wish I had 4 years ago I regret ever getting a vehicle from them so dont let them do it to you like they did it to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2010 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Car-Hop-AUTO-SALES-UAC-UNIVERSAL-ACCEPTANCE-CORP/Edina-Minnesota-55439-2802/Car-Hop-AUTO-SALES-UAC-UNIVERSAL-ACCEPTANCE-CORP-CARHOP-UAR-CON-ARTISTS-Edina-Minnes-610059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Car Hop AUTO SALES - UAC - UNIVERSAL ACCEPTANCE CORP

Why Is It?

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

I guess when you subprime thinkers don't pay your bills on time, they are supposed to look the other way!

You people have to use subprime financing because you have a documented reputation for not paying your bills.  Then when you continue to live up to your reputation and the subprime lender starts collection proceedings then "they are so rude", "they have no heart", "all they want is money", "we need to start a class action suit".

Quite frankly, you loosers make me sick!

It is one thing to be a subprime borrower because of financial set backs but you continue to do whatever you need to do to live up to your end of the contract but something else all together when you loosers would rather cry and whine instead of busting your a-- because your word is worthless.

Talk about the definition and obvious example of the word "sorry"!!!