Complaint Review: Car-Mart Springfield, MO.

• Submitted: Tue, March 26, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: Carl — Bolivar Missouri
Car-Mart Springfield, MO.
3245 West Sunshine Springfield, Missouri United States of America

Car-Mart Springfield, Missouri. Americas CarMart, Drive Easy Dishonest, Overpriced, and lack of communication. Springfield, Missouri

*Consumer Comment: Buyer's remorse

Purchased a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire from Carmart for $8,299.00, a service contract for $395.00. With all fee's added up, my finance charge is $8916.31, not to mention that one my interest was included my total comes out to $10,859.35.

The blue book for this car which has 122,633 miles ont it is $5475.00 and me not being educated knowing that there is a blue book because this is my first car lot purchase, I feel they took big advantage of me. I have had the car for less than 2 months and its been in the shop for over a week and they wont tell me whats wrong with it.

Every day i call Carmart they will tell me that they dont know nothing yet and that they will know the next day. I feel that I am partially to blame on the purchasing price for not being educated and not asking for help but they should practice good business and not be dishonest towards customers and I would not recommend them to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Car-Mart-Springfield-MO/Springfield-Missouri-65807/Car-Mart-Springfield-Missouri-Americas-CarMart-Drive-Easy-Dishonest-Overpriced-and-la-1038249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Car-Mart Springfield, MO.

Buyer's remorse

AUTHOR: coast - ()

Your finance charge is $1943.04 not 8916.31.

Selling a vehicle above KBB is not dishonest. KBB is a widely recognized price guide but auto dealers are not required to follow it. You are suffering from buyer's remorse.