grain

• Updated: Sat, March 02, 2013

• Reported By: shoeshine — Port Gibson Mississippi United States of America
Car Parts Depot
14500 Proctor Ave City of Industry, California United States of America

Car Parts Depot racing guys Sent wrong part and won't accept return as promised by sending return label. City of Industry, California

On 18Feb2013 I puchased using my Bill Me Later acct. on Ebay a new radiator from them and sent the wrong one.  Called and and told them and they said to send pics showing differences and I did and for several days now have not and refuses to send return label.  Everytime I call they say they are sending it and when to expect it and to no avail.  When I call they put me on hold and then sometimes hang up or tell me they will call back in a couple of hours and a couple of hours gone and when I call them they are closed.  I only paid $75.87 for the radiator and it'll cost me $55.00 to send it back myself.  I would not recommend them to anyone.  It is so ridiculous how folks beat you out your money and then there's not much you can do!  Please if anyone reads this report don't do business with them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2013 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Car-Parts-Depot/City-of-Industry-California-91746/Car-Parts-Depot-racing-guys-Sent-wrong-part-and-wont-accept-return-as-promised-by-sending-1022473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Car Parts Depot