Complaint Review: Car Sense

Car Sense
2801 Bethlehem Pike Hatfield, Pennsylvania United States of America

Car Sense Tim Gray Lying to make a sale Hatfield, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: Reply to Sushi Binn Concern

One of the perks at Car Sense is an Engine protection plan which will warrant engine issues if you
change the oil every 4 months with Castrol Oil. This is a mayor part of the sale as you now have protection on your purchase as long as you change the oil regularly. So I asked the sales man Tim Gray can the oil change be done by me. YES Tim Said as long as you keep the receipts your fine. After I asked him "are you sure" he still said yes. And as Tim worked there already for 5 years all is good so I thought.
So I thougt that's a good deal and I made the decision to buy. A couple of weeks later I receive mail from Castrol about ths program and what do I read: You have to have a professional change the oil.
Well that suddenly adds a large sum of money over the live of the car. So long and short and many emails with Tim later (which he himself did not dare to answer, but his superior did). I was lied too to make the sale. Of course we all know our car sales man and Tim Gray is now exception.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Car-Sense/Hatfield-Pennsylvania-19440/Car-Sense-Tim-Gray-Lying-to-make-a-sale-Hatfield-Pennsylvania-1016229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Car Sense

Reply to Sushi Binn Concern

AUTHOR: Eric Rilee - (United States of America)

Mr/Mrs. Binn,

My name is Eric Rilee and I'm the VP of Operations for CarSense.  I read your concern and would like to learn more about the scenario you've described.  At CarSense we always strive to provide each of our customers with correct information in an open and transparent manner.

I checked our records and do not see any history of a customer named Sushi Binn as ever having purchased a vehicle from us.  Therefore, I am unable to contact you directly.  If you wish to contact me, I can be reached at (610) 458 - 3700.

We appreciate your business and I welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly.