Complaint Review: Car Stereo Plaza

• Updated: Sat, February 18, 2012

• Reported By: Clifford — Los Angeles California United States of America
Car Stereo Plaza
13150 Paramount Blvd., South Gate, California United States of America

Car Stereo Plaza Alex Kahla I took my car in to repair a hose that was defective in my vehicle. I was monitoring what the repair man was doing, the manager didn't allow me to watch and told me to go to the alley to watch from t South Gate, California

On 1/23/2012, I took my car in to repair a hose that was defective in my vehicle.  I was monitoring what the repair man was doing, the manager didn't allow me to watch and told me to go to the alley to watch from there.  Five minutes later, he pulls in a random car from his shop to obsecure my vision on watching them repair my vehicle.  I believe they tampered with my electrical wires beneath my vehicle.  After they finished assessing the problem and ordered the hose, I left after paying a $40 deposit.  Later on that same evening, my electrical component started to lose its power.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2012 04:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Car-Stereo-Plaza/South-Gate-California-90280/Car-Stereo-Plaza-Alex-Kahla-I-took-my-car-in-to-repair-a-hose-that-was-defective-in-my-veh-841269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Car Stereo Plaza