Complaint Review: Car Stuff - OEM PARTS - Car-stuff.com

• Submitted: Mon, December 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 08, 2008

• Reported By:lewiston Maine
Car Stuff - OEM PARTS - Car-stuff.com
92 Youngs Rd Hamilton, New Jersey U.S.A.

Car-Stuff - OEM PARTSCar Stuff - OEM PARTS - Car-stuff.com Sent the wrong part and promised a refund: Sent part back - no refund lied about receiving it Hamilton New Jersey

I bought a $240 radiator for my car. They sent a radiator for a completely different car and I called them to tell them this so they gave me a return number to put on the box to send it back. Sent the part back (cost me $30) and never heard from them again. I purchased a confirmation code and checked it until it said "item delivered". They waited for the code to expire before they would even talk to me about a refund and told me to provide them with a confirmation code. If you return a part, you are not required to purchase a confirmation code, the number they give you to put on the box confirms the delivery to their warehouse. I told them that what they did was fraud and they refused to let me talk to a supervisor. Will NEVER buy from them again. I lost $240 and I will never forget it. I hope their company goes bankrupt.

lewiston, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2008 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Car-Stuff-OEM-PARTS-Car-stuffcom/Hamilton-New-Jersey-08619/Car-Stuff-OEM-PARTSCar-Stuff-OEM-PARTS-Car-stuffcom-Sent-the-wrong-part-and-promise-399045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Car Stuff - OEM PARTS - Car-stuff.com