Complaint Review: Car Techniks

• Updated: Mon, November 30, 2009

• Reported By: Katherine — Houston Texas USA
Car Techniks
17711 Memorial Chase Rd Houston, Texas United States of America

Car Techniks Liars, Cheats, Frauds, Scum Bags, D-Bags, Unethical, Unreliable, Dishonest, Scammers, Con Artist, Donkeys Lied Cheated Stole Crimals Theifs Rip Offs Houston, Texas

*General Comment: Wrong Company The reports below were posted incorrectly

* : It's not true

* : Lucas auto care is desperate to get business

I took my car in for an a/c repair. I was quite shocked when they called me 2 hours later saying that my car was ready to be picked up. They give me the invoice and its at $5500.00 I was completely floored! Of course I had no choice but to pay, so i did. As im on my way home, mind you its only 5 mins away, its starts blowing hot air just as it was before I took it in. I turned around and went right back. As soon as I walked in they already knew i was very upset. The owner came out and invited me into the office I told him my issue and he explained to me that there is nothing he can do, they did all the work and put in a new compressor, and i was basically s%&* out of luck. But what he didnt know, lucky for me, my husband is an attorney ; ) I went straight to the mercedes dealer told them what happened, they checked out my car, guess what? It was the same compressor! The only thing these crooks did to my car was put freon! $5500. [continued below]....
.....00 worth of it of course! Whatever you do stay as far away from these people as you can. BTW my husband has already filed a claim against your repair shop, we'll be seeing you in court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2009 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Car-Techniks/Houston-Texas-77070/Car-Techniks-Liars-Cheats-Frauds-Scum-Bags-D-Bags-Unethical-Unreliable-Dishonest-S-497486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Car Techniks

#1 General Comment

Wrong Company The reports below were posted incorrectly

AUTHOR: Jerry v. niles - (U.S.A.)

The below report is false and as the author of the orignal report I retract my previous posting. This review was written about the wrong company and I deeply apologize to Car Techniks for this mistake.

#2

It's not true

AUTHOR: Ase - (USA)

What happened to Katherine on Rip-off Report, she transformed to Melissa C. on Yelp. or KNDOOLING on Google. they all wrote the same complain?

All that will be revealed in court, you better have a receipt or invoice from us to back this allegation. We never worked on this Mercedes, IF WE DID THEN YOU BETTER POST THE INVOICE.

Another one goes by the name Daniel posted another bad review on Google claiming that no one gets 5 stars, then he rated Lucas 5 stars over 13 times, I also have a record and printout.

We already filed complain with Google, Rip-off and yelp and we're in court to subpoena all the records.

#3

Lucas auto care is desperate to get business

AUTHOR: Ase - (USA)

Lucas auto care is running around and posting bad review about my company.

First of all I never worked on this person Mercedes, if I did then let him post the invoice; my attorney has already filed a subpoena to get the record.

Many of my customers are telling me horror stroy about Tyger and his staff. I already filed a complain with the FTC. one of his friend or employee posted the same review on google and yelp, and I have a record, and printed copies, to prove my case with the FTC.

Another one goes by the name Daniel posted another bad review claiming that no one gets 5 star, then he rated Lucas Car Care 5 star over 13 times, I also have a record and printout.

all in all these people will do anything to ruin somebody business and they think they can get away with it, but not this time. We already filed a complain with google and yelp and we're in court to subpoena the records.