Complaint Review: Car Toys

• Submitted: Sat, December 31, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, December 31, 2005

• Reported By:Lynnwood Washington
Car Toys
3910 196th St SW Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Car Toys Ripoff - Liars - Cheaters - Do Not Believe What They Say! Lynnwood Washington

I bought a cell phone, signing up for service with T-Mobile from Car Toys in Lynnwood, Washington.

I was told their 1-Year Loss/Theft protection, costing $119.95 +tax, was refundable if not used. I did not use it, I did not get a refund. I called the store and was told it is a store credit. I never would have signed up for that, as I have no reason to buy anything from them. I would not want to buy anything from them now or ever, after their dishonest lies.

Lynne
Lynnwood, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2005 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Car-Toys/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Car-Toys-Ripoff-Liars-Cheaters-Do-Not-Believe-What-They-Say-Lynnwood-Washington-169980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Car Toys