Complaint Review: Car Transportation USA

• Submitted: Wed, April 03, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Cumming Georgia
Car Transportation USA
4950 S.Yosemite St STE F2-316 Greenwood Village, Colorado United States of America

Car Transportation USA Failure to Honor Promised Delivery Greenwood Village, Colorado

Initiated an agreement to ship a Jeep from Georgia to Moab, UT with a specific time frame requirement. Company failed to honor agreement. When speaking with Dino at the transport company, he assured me multiple times that my vehicle would be shipped. I needed the Jeep to participate in a specific event (I gave a 5 week window to get it done). Then I heard nothing.

After I initiated multiple calls to dispatch and Dino, he called me back and said not to worry, he promised it would get there in the time frame. The next week, I was asked to place the Jeep on a high priority list and accept bids as they came in. No bids came in until I was already at my event without my Jeep. I tried mulitple times to cancel the order, finally had to be rude.

The cancellation came and I asked for a refund of my deposit because of the specific nature of my car movement and their failure to provide the promised service. After my second request, I was notified that my deposit was non-refundable. I am disputing this non-refundability because of the time frame and verbal promise of delivery which never happened. In fact, the vehicle is still in my driveway and I am $195.00 poorer. Bad communication, poor service, no one should do business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Car-Transportation-USA/Greenwood-Village-Colorado-80111/Car-Transportation-USA-Failure-to-Honor-Promised-Delivery-Greenwood-Village-Colorado-1040326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Car Transportation USA