Complaint Review: Car Vin History

• Updated: Fri, January 20, 2012

• Reported By: Theresa — Pierz Minnesota United States of America
Car Vin History

Car Vin History Ripped off for 29.95 Internet

On Jan 13, 2011  I searched the internet because i needed to find out about a vin number and so I found Car Vin History.com and went on their site and sor 2.95 I could get a report, so I did.  @ days later I find a 29.95 charge on my debit card.  When I called and confronted them about it, I got a person who could not speak english very well and asked for my money refunded and he said he could not, then when I asked for a supervisor he said there wasn't one around and when I asked for his name he gave me 2 different names 2 different times and said they could not refund my money.  When I went to look them up again today it says internet explorer could not find the web page.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2012 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Car-Vin-History/internet/Car-Vin-History-Ripped-off-for-2995-Internet-825662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Car Vin History