Complaint Review: Car Wash Depot

• Reported By: Consumer54 — Maryland
Car Wash Depot
163 Defense Hwy, Annapolis, Maryland USA

Car Wash Depot DIRTY CAR WASH Annapolis Maryland

I am so disappointed in this car wash!  I had high hopes b/c it's in such a convenient location, I was hoping things would work out better for my relationship with this car wash.  I'm cheap, so yes, rather than take it to be "properly" washed and hand dried, I thought I was conveniently drive it through the Car Wash Depot drive thru wash.  Granted I only paid $7.00, if I would have known it was going to make my car dirtier and scratch the paint, I would have NEVER done it!  I would have gladly paid to do it myself had I known...

And to boot, there is NO dryer to help you out upon your exit....WTF?  Even if it was a cheap, crappy one I would have been happy...but no, nothing.  So is it worth bitching about a $7 loss?  Probably not, but it is worth it when I have to have the scratches repaired on the sides of my car from the spinning clothes filled with dirt and stones.  Oh and the best part, was that their were still leaves stuck to the side of my car... like that was too heavy for the side wishy washy noodle things to get.  THE RAIN WOULD HAVE DONE ME BETTER SERVICE FOR FREE 99.

Sorry Car Wash Depot, but the people gots to know!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2013 10:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Car-Wash-Depot/Annapolis-Maryland-21401/Car-Wash-Depot-DIRTY-CAR-WASH-Annapolis-Maryland-1100816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Car Wash Depot