Complaint Review: CarHop

CarHop
3236 Alta Mere Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

CarHop ripping me off Fort Worth, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Texas Lemon Law

I fianced my car from carhop.last year on septmber 13th, today made a year I had this car.the first month I got it the thermostat went out.then the next following month had a problem with an oil leak,they sent me to two of their mechanic shops and neither one fix it.so I driving with an oil leak for an year until three weeks ago when they sent me to aamaco and they finally fix it.then I start having problems with battery light constantlly staying on ended up buying two batteries on two differnt occassions then had to turn around and replace an alternator and paying someone out of pocket for it.now I'm having the same problem and tonite on my way home from work sound like the motor done start knocking.they want let me trade me cause I still owe at least 45...00 dollars on it.I need an dependable car to get back and forth to work.they don't want to help me but they want their payments ontime every two weeks.I'm scared to drive on the freeway because it might just break down in minute now.can you please help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CarHop/Fort-Worth-Texas-7611f/CarHop-ripping-me-off-Fort-Worth-Texas-940924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CarHop

Texas Lemon Law

AUTHOR: Robb - (United States of America)

Your used vehicle may be covered under the Lemon Law. The Law may cover your vehicle if your used vehicle is still covered by the manufacturer's original warranty (not an extended service contract), or if the problem started while under warranty and it continues to exist, repair assistance of the warranty-related problem may be available to you.  Go to: http://www.txdmv.gov/protection/lemon_law.htm