• Report: #819423

• Updated: Sat, January 07, 2012

• Reported By: Barry — Carthage Missouri United States of America
CarHop
801 S Rangeline Joplin, Missouri United States of America

CarHop Gave Them Money to hold car,I changed my mind,now they claim the finance company was supposed to send the check and the finance company says they never received the money order Joplin, Missouri

We looked a two vehicles,both had bad brakes,salesman tried to say that inspection had been done and did not want to believe me until he test drove the vehicle and found out the brakes were bad.Brought out a nicer car,test drove it,and told him I would put 100.00 to hold car until I could get down payment out of bank.He took the 100.00 Money Order.The next day I called and told them that I did not want car because of price and mileage.He told me that He would have a check in a week.

I called him a week later and he said the check was not there.I got number to finance company,called them to find out where money is,they told me they did not have me in their system,and I would have to talk to dealer.Called dealer back and all they could say was they will look into it.It's al a big runaround,and the fact that they tried to sell 2 vehicles with obvious problems,STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THEM,THERE ARE OTHER PLACES THAT HAVE BUY HERE PAY HERE!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2012 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CarHop/Joplin-Missouri-64801/CarHop-Gave-Them-Money-to-hold-carI-changed-my-mindnow-they-claim-the-finance-company-819423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CarHop