Complaint Review: CarInfo1

• Reported By: Bill — Evans Georgia United States of America
CarInfo1

CarInfo1  Thought I was paying just $1 Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: For A Full Refund, Email Josh@vehiclehistory.com

Thought I was just purchasing a simple auto report, for $1.00. Clicked on that choice, filled out the required info. for payment. Do not remember seeing anything that said that I was signing up for a monthly charge to my account. When a charge of $19.95 came thru my checking account, thought I must have misread their site's last page for my purchase. When the 2nd charge came thru my account for another $19.95, the next month, I called them and spoke to rep. and was informed that I indeed had signed up for this. Was told that they would refund the 2nd charge. Hopefully, this refund will occur, and something is done to stop this bait & switch, or make it very plain what they are selling to the general public.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CarInfo1/internet/CarInfo1nbsp-Thought-I-was-paying-just-1-Internet-925401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CarInfo1

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

For A Full Refund, Email Josh@vehiclehistory.com

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Hello Bill,

For a full refund of your charges, please email me at Josh@vehiclehistory.com and I will immediately resolve this.

I apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered.

Again, for  your full refund contact me at josh@vehiclehistory.com.

Anyone the requires customer service, a refund, or cancellation can email me for immediate assistance.

Respectfully,