Complaint Review: CarInfo2

• Submitted: Wed, July 18, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: Amanda — Lakeville Massachusetts United States of America
CarInfo2

CarInfo2.com REVIEW: CarInfo2 clients, feel confident & secure when doing business with CarInfo2.com committed to commitment to customer satisfaction, and a money back guarantee. Commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program ..benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
*UPDATE: CarInfo2.com recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. CarInfo2.com is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: For Full Refund or Report Contact Our CSM.

Ripoff Report Verified REVIEW: CarInfo2.com

EDitors UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to CarInfo2.com for its commitment to excellence in customer service.
CarInfo2.com is Rip-off Report Verified

CarInfo2.com hopes to clarify or handle any problems with their vehicle history report programs. The company, which delivers thousands of motor vehicle reports to customers daily, looks to provide 100% customer satisfaction to all clients.

CarInfo2.com vehicle history reports pull from the NMVTIS database which has access to tens of thousands of cars across North America. Only legally reported information is found in this database and this not all vehicle histories may be available. They are only available if they are reported and CarInfo2.com will only use law abiding means to find out the background of a car.

The CarInfo2.com vehicle history reports can provide information on odometer readings, previous owners, lemon status and more. CarInfo2.com also provides customer service to all clients who purchase reports and need help with the process or with their accounts. Any client who is unsatisfied with their report can email josh@carinfo2.com for a problem evaluation or full refund.

CarInfo2.com Customer Service Manager Josh F. notes:

"CarInfo2.com is committed to customer satisfaction and wants to make you 100% happy. We hope to do this through our 24/7 live chat operators on our website as well as with our toll free phone number 1-855-395-6395. Clients are invited to call or chat any time of the day or night to get their concerns taken care of by a real and professional customer service agent."

CarInfo2.com wants to provide all vehicle history report clients with the reports they deserve and the great customer service experience to match.

CarInfo2.com recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Rip-off Reports Investigation CarInfo2.com has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with the ower Josh.. Ripoff Report is convinced that CarInfo2.com is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, its a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT THE ONE REPORT THAT WAS FILED ABOUT CARINFO2.COM:

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customers from the past that had an issue ..

=====================
NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED
=====================

CarInfo2  SCAM!!! Said I was only going to be paying $1 for a Vehicle History Report, but charged me $19.95 and ultimately wants to charge me $120 for the year Internet

I wanted to check the warranty information for my car and someone told me I could find that on the vehicle history report.  I Googled it and CarInfo2.com came up saying it was going to cost $1.

I enter my VIN, credit card number etc. and then it asks me to create a login.  I did so and got the report that took forever to process.

I looked at my bank account and it has a charge pending for $19.95.  I looked into CarInfo2's terms of use and it states that I have agreed to pay 6 payments of $19.95 for the year.  I did not see this anywhere on the main page as I would not have gone through with it.

The Terms and Conditions page states "This payment plan can only be cancelled and your last month's charge refunded if you complete less than five searches that month."  Each time I went to click on the customer service page, it re-ran my search, so I am now up to 3 in the month.  I immediately logged out of my account, so that I would not have anymore searches.

Do not use this website!  It is a complete SCAM!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2012 04:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CarInfo2/internet/CarInfo2com-REVIEW-CarInfo2-clients-feel-confident-secure-when-doing-business-with-Ca-913695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CarInfo2

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

For Full Refund or Report Contact Our CSM.

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Hello Amanda,

If you require any customer service, refunds, or general assistance please email our customer service manager at josh@vehiclehistorylookup.com. He will immediately resolve this issue and ensure your satisfaction.

Again, for a full refund or any inquires you may have please contact josh@vehiclehistorylookup.com

Respectfully,