Complaint Review: CarInfo2

• Submitted: Thu, July 19, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: Steven — Bakersfield California United States of America
CarInfo2

CarInfo2.com REVIEW: Crefinfo2 Customer Satisfaction money back guarantee commitment: CarInfo2.com is committed to customer satisfaction.CarInfo2.com created to serve the needs of consumers looking for fast convenient way to purchase vehicle history reports online trucks, cars history reports North America, impeccable customer service to their report buyers.
*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a Verified Business service Customers can feel confident & secure when doing business with CarInfo2.com. Ripoff Report Verified. Denver Colorado United States

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: For Full Refund Email Our Customer Service Manager

Ripoff Report Verified REVIEW: CarInfo2.com

EDitors UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to CarInfo2.com for its commitment to excellence in customer service.
CarInfo2.com is Rip-off Report Verified

CarInfo2.com hopes to clarify or handle any problems with their vehicle history report programs. The company, which delivers thousands of motor vehicle reports to customers daily, looks to provide 100% customer satisfaction to all clients.

CarInfo2.com vehicle history reports pull from the NMVTIS database which has access to tens of thousands of cars across North America. Only legally reported information is found in this database and this not all vehicle histories may be available. They are only available if they are reported and CarInfo2.com will only use law abiding means to find out the background of a car.

The CarInfo2.com vehicle history reports can provide information on odometer readings, previous owners, lemon status and more. CarInfo2.com also provides customer service to all clients who purchase reports and need help with the process or with their accounts. Any client who is unsatisfied with their report can email josh@carinfo2.com for a problem evaluation or full refund.

CarInfo2.com Customer Service Manager Josh F. notes:

"CarInfo2.com is committed to customer satisfaction and wants to make you 100% happy. We hope to do this through our 24/7 live chat operators on our website as well as with our toll free phone number 1-855-395-6395. Clients are invited to call or chat any time of the day or night to get their concerns taken care of by a real and professional customer service agent."

CarInfo2.com wants to provide all vehicle history report clients with the reports they deserve and the great customer service experience to match.

CarInfo2.com recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Rip-off Reports Investigation CarInfo2.com has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with the ower Josh.. Ripoff Report is convinced that CarInfo2.com is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, its a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT THE ONE REPORT THAT WAS FILED ABOUT CARINFO2.COM:

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customers from the past that had an issue ..

=====================
NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED
=====================

CarInfo2 James and Darleen I called to information about a vehicle history report, and was assured by James the cost was one dollar, my account was charged ninteen dollars and ninty five cents. Internet

On 7/19/2012 I called carinfo2 to inquire about the amount for a vehicle report, there web site states the cost is one dollar, I spoke with James a customer service representative, he stated you will only be charged a dollar. I asked again stating are you sure I will only be charged a dollar he stated yes one dollar is all you will be charged.To receive a vehicle report.When I checked my account status fifteen minuets later i had been charged 19.95, for the report, I contacted customer service again and spoke with Darleen she said I must be put on hold to resolve the matter she then came back on the line after a couple for minuets, and stated the account was closed I informed her I wanted my money back she said that could take up to three to five days, I asked why when it took three minuets to take my money why would it take so long to return my money.She said she was sorry and I should receive a statement with in three to five days for my refund.

Unsatisfied I went online to carinfo2 web site, and questioned to why I was lied to, I e-mailed with Susan she told me she needed my web address ( e-mail) and zip code to verify my account. She replied my account was closed and ended the chat however the chat site required me to take steps to close the account and get a refund I completed the steps however i cannot prove the account is closed. Stealing is stealing If I went into a store and took twenty dollars worth of items and walked out I would got to jail.This company is a fraud and is stealing from people continually.

I want my money back immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2012 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CarInfo2/internet/CarInfo2com-REVIEW-Crefinfo2-Customer-Satisfaction-money-back-guarantee-commitment-CarI-914609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CarInfo2

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

For Full Refund Email Our Customer Service Manager

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Hello,

For your full refund please email Josh@vehiclehistorylookup.com. I will assist you in the this matter immediately.

I apologize for any inconvenience you may have encounters and will resolve this for you. Again, contact josh@vehiclehistorylookup.com for your full refund.

Respectfully,