Complaint Review: CarMD

• Submitted: Sun, January 27, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: Toot — Longmont Colorado United States of America
CarMD

CarMD I used carmd twice and now after one year and a half it does not get to the internet. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We encourage you to contact customer service

My name is Toot. I purchase carmd twice the first time I had to send it back because it did not work. Now after almost one year and a half it will not go to the internet and I can't get the code off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CarMD/internet/CarMD-I-used-carmd-twice-and-now-after-one-year-and-a-half-it-does-not-get-to-the-interne-1004447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CarMD

We encourage you to contact customer service

AUTHOR: KAB - (United States of America)

Ive worked for CarMD for more than a decade and have found our customer service, support and warranty program to be very reasonable.  Id like to know if Toot has contacted customer service or technical support to request assistance with using the CarMD product via an Internet connection. It could that a very simple setting adjustment is required on his computer. We encourage you to call toll-free 888.MyCarMD (1-888-692-2763) so we can help.